8 Times Table
Learn here the 8 times table. Eight times table 8 x 1 = 8, 8 x 2 = 16, 8 x 3 = 24, 8 x 4 = 32, 8 x 5 = 40, 8 x 6 = 48, 8 x 7 = 56, 8 x 8 = 64, 8 x 9 = 72, 8 x 10 = 80.
Hey there, math enthusiasts! Are you ready to embark on another exciting adventure through the world of multiplication? Today, we're diving deep into the captivating realm of the 8 times table.
Whether you're a curious learner or just someone looking to expand your mathematical horizons, get ready for a thrilling journey!
So, let's buckle up and explore the wonders that the 8 times table has in store for us.
The Gateway to Eight's Excellence
The 8 times table is like a gateway to a world of multiplication excellence.
It's where we unravel the patterns and unleash the power of multiplying numbers by 8. Get ready to witness the magic and brilliance hidden within this table!
The Doubling Powerhouse
As we delve into the 8 times table, an amazing pattern emerges. Each number in this table is obtained by doubling the previous number twice.
For instance, 8 times 1 is 8, 8 times 2 is 16, 8 times 3 is 24, and so on. It's like a powerhouse of doubling, where each step multiplies the previous number by 2.
Tips and Tricks
Let's equip ourselves with some handy tips and tricks to make working with the 8 times table even more enjoyable!
- The Zero Marvel: Just like in previous tables, when we multiply any number by 0, the result is always 0. So, if you come across 8 times 0, remember that the answer is a delightful 0. Zero never fails to surprise us!
- The Rule of Evenness: In the 8 times table, even numbers play a significant role. Multiplying any even number by 8 always results in an even number. It's like even numbers have a secret affinity for 8, creating a harmonious blend of evenness.
- The Shortcut of Halving: Did you know that dividing a number by 2 is the same as multiplying it by 8 and then dividing the result by 16? This nifty trick comes in handy when you want to quickly find half of a number. Math shortcuts make life easier!
Now, let's see how the 8 times table connects to our everyday lives. From counting objects to solving practical problems, the 8 times table proves its usefulness time and time again!
- Counting Delicious Cookies: Imagine you have 5 plates of cookies, and each plate contains 8 cookies. By utilizing the 8 times table, you can quickly calculate that you have a total of 40 cookies. It's like multiplying the number of plates by the number of cookies on each plate to find the grand total of scrumptious treats!
- Time Calculation: Let's say you have a TV show episode that lasts for 45 minutes, and you want to know how long it will take if you watch 8 episodes back-to-back. By using the 8 times table, you can find out that you'll be spending a total of 360 minutes immersed in your favorite series. Time flies when you're entertained!
Eight Multiplication Table
Read, Repeat and Learn eight times table and Check yourself by giving a test below
8 Times Table Chart
Table of 8
8 Times table Test